Are you a developer wanting to challenge an industry of old habits? Join a start-up just early enough to shape the company, but with solid funding and long-term plans!
Huma is a team of 25 employees, with full speed ahead. As a DevOps at Huma, you will be a part of a responsive team looking to foster an agile development process, using modern technology. With us, you get the opportunity to work with a unique concept in an untapped market. You will work closely with a highly competent team, with great ambitions and a plan to persevere.
We continuously discover new technologies and take advantage of the innovation in the industry to renew our ways of working. With us you will work in Kotlin (running in JVM), Spring, OAuth, Neo4j, MongoDB and a variety of cloud hosting such as etc. Heroku, Fastly and AWS.
Your everyday life in Huma will include
- Some development work, on the API used by our client applications, and optionally on the clients, to have familiarity with the product and the platform teams.
- Streamlining our pipelines
- How various builds and environments are provisioned and distributed for development work, feature testing, regression testing, etc.
- Safe and efficient deploys to production
- Work on tooling for monitoring, migrations, and more
- Research and evaluate future provisioning options for scalability, performance and robustness
Who are you?
- Previous experience working in an operations or devops position
- Some experience working with Kotlin and/or Java code
- Big plus:
- Experience with cloud hosting a big plus
- Experience with containers and container organization a big plus
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and equity involvement
- A great deal of independence to define your role and how you work; as long as you get it done and we all pull together
- Offered scholarships for courses, conferences and professional development
- An environment characterized by unity, trust, support and innovation
Huma came together in 2020, and saw the light of day because the average person spends more than 1/3 of their life at work, and we want to make that part of life better, smarter and more enjoyable. Huma is here to challenge what an HR software can be. Our system has new and unique features which helps better workplace culture and engagement. We go to work every day to create value for our users.