As the Performance Marketing at Huma you will support all aspects of our marketing operations with key focus on the overall performance of our digital presence. You will play a major role in driving website traffic and acquiring leads or customers.
So what does this mean…You have experience both writing great content and optimizing it for a digital world, where your role will be to drive conversions at optimal costs per acquisition. A keen eye for detail and data analysis would be a winning trait for this role too🚀
We don't expect everyone to be an expert in everything. But we do value if you have a great deal with experience with some of the mentioned topics.
Huma is a team of 25 employees, with full speed ahead. With us, you get the opportunity to work with a unique concept in an untapped market. You will work closely with a highly competent team, with great ambitions and a the best humor!
Your everyday life in Huma will include
- Develop and oversee overall performance marketing strategy at Huma
- Ensure and maintain top organic search ranking positions on our website (SEO). Includes performing keyword research on a regular basis, writing SEO optimized content, conduct regular technical SEO audits, etc)
- Create and collaborate on relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms, including Hu.ma (our website)
- Create and manage Google Ad campaigns for the Nordics (SEM)
- Create and manage Paid Social activities (eg., Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc).
- Regularly review and optimize all advertising campaigns for positive return on ad spend
- Manage paid listings on third party websites and media partners
- Develop and oversee email marketing and marketing automation strategy
- Set up, manage, and optimize email marketing campaigns (newsletters, drip campaigns, loyalty campaigns, etc.)
- Manage Google Analytics to track and measure all marketing campaigns
- Regularly review multi-channel analytics reports (Search, Social, Ads, Email, Website, Blog) and recommend optimization action plans to sales and the rest of the marketing team
- Coordinate with various advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Conduct regular conversion rate optimization audits and execute A/B tests, user testing/feedback to improve conversion rates across Huma's digital channels and assets
- Collaborate with teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
Keep up to date with emerging digital platforms, industry trends, and MarTech
Who are you?
- Excellent in spoken and written Norwegian and English
- Experience in managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Google Ads Search and Display certified
- GAIQ certified
- Know your way around Google Tag Manager
- Strong proven track record for managing significant in ad spend
- Proficient using Hubspot or similar CRM/email marketing platforms. Hubspot Certified would be even better
- Self-driven and motivated won’t be frowned upon
- Degree in Marketing communications or equivalent
- 5+ year relevant experience working with B2B Digital Marketing in an Ad agency or in-house
- Preferably you have young children so you can relate with the rest of the marketing team on a deeper (and sleep deprived) level
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary and equity involvement
- An environment characterized by unity, trust, support and innovation
- Flexible hours and possibility for home office when wanted
- A beautiful office in the heart of Oslo
- Working with an experienced and ambitious team
- Offered scholarships for courses, conferences and professional development
- Once a week we do Gyma! with our own personnel trainer 🧠
Huma came together in 2020, and saw the light of day because the average person spends more than 1/3 of their life at work, and we want to make that part of life better, smarter and more enjoyable. Huma is here to challenge what an HR software can be. Our system has new and unique features which helps better workplace culture and engagement. We go to work every day to create value for our users.