As our Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing the regional partner marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and generate leads both with and through partners.
Your goal is to design and execute a regional and scalable partner marketing program, establish efficient working relationships with global marketing teams, and drive effective engagement with key global/regional partners. In short, you will be the go-to person for an important and key growth channel at Huma. No pressure😉
We don't expect everyone to be an expert in everything. But we do value if you have a great deal with experience with some of the mentioned topics.
Huma is a team of 25 employees, with full speed ahead. With us, you get the opportunity to work with a unique concept in an untapped market. You will work closely with a highly competent team, with great ambitions and a the best humor!
Your everyday life in Huma will include
- Working with Huma sales managers to establish and maintain relationships across the Nordics
- Work directly with traditional consulting Partners, as well as Huma integration partners in the Nordics to develop and execute co-marketing activities including sponsorship of trade shows/third-party events, Huma-partner events, workshops, webinars, email campaigns with the intent to generate leads, both with and through partners
- Engage partners for end-to-end sponsorship/involvement in Huma-hosted events such as breakfast seminars and virtual events
- Work with partners to develop jointly branded customer success stories, solution briefs that highlight both the companies’ value proposition from a technology/services perspective
- Develop partner marketing tools to ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives
- Obtain partner testimonials in the form of videos and quotes for building brand awareness
- Create and release global partner communications in the form of monthly newsletters and lead nurture alerts
- Work with partners to develop blogs and videos that will be posted on Huma's website (Hu.ma) as well as in partners’ sites
- Promote the joint partner participation and branding via social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Own, develop, disseminate, and maintain partner marketing collateral
Who are you?
- 3-5 years partner/channel marketing, and field marketing/demand generation experience in a B2B software company
- Proven history of recruiting and managing partner relationships
- Experience organizing marketing campaigns involving partners to generate leads.
- Proven history of collaborating with the partners to influence them to conduct marketing campaigns to generate leads through them.
- Familiar with B2B software sales cycle, and how to use partners to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
- Forward leaning and approachable with an ability to be a leader, driving efforts with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Experience working in Hubspot or similar CRM systems, and various webinar platforms is required
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary and equity involvement
- An environment characterized by unity, trust, support and innovation
- Flexible hours and possibility for home office when wanted
- A beautiful office in the heart of Oslo
- Working with an experienced and ambitious team
- Offered scholarships for courses, conferences and professional development
- Once a week we do Gyma! with our own personnel trainer 🧠
Huma came together in 2020, and saw the light of day because the average person spends more than 1/3 of their life at work, and we want to make that part of life better, smarter and more enjoyable. Huma is here to challenge what an HR software can be. Our system has new and unique features which helps better workplace culture and engagement. We go to work every day to create value for our users.